Ride Time

That’s how it is always for me, when my mood starts to kill me; I’ll take my bike and go for a ride. I have been planning for a ride anyway. All I could say I was waiting for the perfect mood and weather.

From the first breath of that Saturday morning I could smell it, somebody inside me was telling me there is no other perfect day for Heserghetta grasslands. Without wasting another minute of that beautiful day, went and convinced Abhi to use my helmet for a day and borrowed his HJC and Canon which he has been carrying for years.

By 01.OO PM I made sure I'm done with all my pending work at the office and I have started my ride towards Heserghetta grasslands through the nice road. There is no other name somebody could ever provide for such a heavenly road.  Nobody would really wants to compare it with any other highways we see in our country, as Yamaha says “Rev your heart” and this is the one of the best place to push the machine to its peak performance.



It’s a bit scary once I reached Heserghetta, the atmosphere made me feel like the road is abandoned since who knows when. The road towards Heserghetta can barely even call as a road because nature had it all, no other vehicles flew through the road; the road is filled with many potholes and the entire way was filled with brown mud.

At one point of time I met a strange villager with strong muscles and stern face wearing a doti alone ; he was with his cattle and carrying a long stick in his hand. It made me feel relaxed to see a human being on that abandoned land. It took me a considerate amount of time to make him understand that I was asking the location of Heserghetta grasslands, eventually after breaking through using the combination of my language along with the sign language I felt stupid of asking where is Heserghetta grassland is while already standing there

Parked my bike somewhere on the field and found myself getting lost at the heavenly peaceful land I have reached. Grasslands reminded me of a place which we usually see in a movie where the land is covered with grass till the eye can see and at the endless space there stood a big tree.



I stood there listening to the breeze blow and bird chirp. It is said that grasslands are home for large species and birds. I was lucky enough to spot one!



On my way back I stopped at a small shop for a tea, once I shared pictured I have taken using my phone with Gayathri I was having a wide smile in my face. Heserghetta grassland is worth the ride :)`



Comments

Popular Posts