Weekend

Just like any other sunday, I was thinking I should make my day productive and when it comes to productive the list can go really from reading some random stuffs to watching a good movie ; Haha I know that's not really a big list. Hence the idea of Hyperlapse which was stuck in my mind for a long time turned in. Knowing that Abhi will not be joining with me, I didn't put my efforts to pull that lazy guy in my stupid plan.

I took Lino with me, he was about to leave his parents's place.He promised me he can show me a perfect place for the snaps. Lino, that guy is always curious about dogs Jithin nick named him as Patti Lino(it is just the love). When he saw a golden retriever puppy at a stranger's place, could not resist him from stopping at the place. The puppy was damn cute!


We continued our journey towards the spot and on the way Lino realized he had lost his wallet somewhere, all the way we drove back and searched. It was just the waste of gas; nothing more. Realizing the wallet would be in somebody else's pocket we resumed our journey back to the spot.

Finally when we reached at the place I could not stop myself from looking at the romanesque building architecture, he took me to the St Francis Xavier Cathedral which was built in the year of 1932. The atmosphere was so calm and everything seems very peaceful there.


Once I started taking pictures, i knew there is no going back . only one thought was in my mind; well, it is going to be a long productive Day :)




Comments

Popular Posts